My Filosophy Careers
Tannis Davidson of My Filosophy creates an environment where superb customer service collides with unique, great quality clothing with her focus on Canadian designers. Carrying a variety of different designers with a focus on local Canadian talent, My Filosophy continues to provide a high level of quality and classical style to its customers. The success of her business also resulted in creating prosperous careers in retail and My Filosophy is growing. My Filosophy offers a caring, flexible work environment. My Filosophy has a passion for our product, our performance, our experience, and our people. My Filosophy was awarded the Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year for 2010. Tannis Davidson was also awarded Top 40 under 40 by Avenue Magazine.
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wanted to do things a little differently as we have so many duties that we want to know which duties are strengths for you or areas where you would like to learn about. We can teach you many of the duties, however, we cannot train you on having a passion for fashion nor your ability to establish and develop relationships.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic individual who is motivated by strong performance.
- Self directed, self motivated, and results oriented with a well established track record.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve aggressive sales revenue objectives.
- A competitive, results-oriented attitude with a strong worth ethic and high level of integrity.
- Self starter, confident.
- Strong communications skills.
- Demonstrated visual presentation skills/knowledge
- Creative thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for fashion
- Outgoing personality
- Proficient on computer systems.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have mode of transportation.
These are some of the duties that we will be splitting up amongst staff so if there are duties that are intriguing to you and you have our qualifications – contact us so we can develop a career for you. Include in your cover letter why you would be a good fit for My Filosophy
- First and foremost, everyone must work on the sales floor assisting customers by providing exceptional customer service.
- Achieve or over exceed sales goals.
- Work alongside the President.
- Market all events that My Filosophy is working on (designer trunk shows, fashion shows, customer appreciation events, Showcase Thursdays)
- Work on marketing strategies to create more sales within the store and online
- Input into Visual Graphics for in-store signage and for all events
- Working on an online strategy to increase name recognition: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Website Management: Updating the online store and maintaining the website which includes writing copy
- Reporting of E-Commerce and shipping.
- Product entry and overall merchandising of website.
- Work on all customer service and e-commerce related functions to manage online promotions, marketing plans, blogs, and our online newsletter.
- Follow up with online customers and promotions for online newsletter
- Ongoing maintenance and presentation of visual mannequins, and displays. Working on floor layouts of how merchandise is to be displayed
- Setup and take down of displays for seasonal or events.
- Monitor stock level to know what to put on visual mannequins and displays.
- Work on displays throughout the store and window displays. Make sure merchandise is displayed appropriately for selling.
- Make sure that we have the appropriate Visual Graphics for in-store signage and for all events